Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Assault and Battery, Criminal & Civil Property Forfeiture & Drug Crimes
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Orange County area
At Law Offices of Matthew J. Singer, I advocate for clients in Assault and Battery, Criminal & Civil Property Forfeiture and Drug Crimes cases. Based in Huntington Beach, I am familiar with the courts of the Orange County area and throughout California. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Law Offices of Matthew J. Singer has a thorough understanding of California law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in California, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire a dedicated assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Criminal & Civil Property Forfeiture: If your property has been seized by the government, it is essential to consult with an experienced civil and criminal forfeiture attorney. I am prepared to defend you and protect your property and assets.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. I am dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Identity Theft: I provide skilled representation to defendants in identity theft cases. Trust my firm to help you with your identity theft or complex computer crime defense.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. I help clients through the adoption process, so they can bring their child home as soon as possible.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
When you retain the services of Law Offices of Matthew J. Singer, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable California law firm today
Law Offices of Matthew J. Singer sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in California. My office is conveniently located in Huntington Beach. Call my firm at 909-884-3138 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.